Friday, May 22, 2009

Teacher appreciation Dinner

This week our primary children invited their school teachers, piano teachers, coaches, primary teachers etc. to an appreciation dinner in their honor. The kids wrote a comment about what they liked about their teachers to put on a certificate that was presented to them. Jayce invited his primary teacher, Stacey Wilde and past home teacher Scott Wilde. He thinks they are great. Scott really likes Jayce too and always gives him special attention when he sees him.
Megan's school teacher, Mrs. Clark, wasn't able to come. Megan also invited Cyndi Cordell whom she really adores. Cyndi and I served together in the RS presidency and my kids got to know her. She's always hugging the kids and bending down to talk to them on their level. Megan especially loves that she will play school with her when she comes over.

1 comment:

Reno 411 said...

I love Cyndi Cordell too. I miss her. That teacher appreciation is so neat.