
Look at this poor kid. He looks like he's been in some terrible accident. I mentioned yesterday that Jayce dragged him around on his bare belly and gave him a rug burn. Blake doctored him up but removing the tape this morning that was holding the gauze in place almost left a worse mark than the rug burn. He still has red marks on both sides of the rug burn tonight. He didn't even complain when I removed the tape. Earlier this evening, we were in the backyard working on the garden and not paying attention to Colton. He got on a small bike with training wheels (baby size) and rolled off of our slab into the grass. It's just an inch or two drop off but when it went off he crashed and got all scraped up. He didn't cry very much and I couldn't even find a mark until I was taking his clothes off to get him ready for bed. Poor kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment