Saturday, May 2, 2009

Favorite Things

Do you have something that you just love and think you can't do without? Or something that you do everyday just because you love to? I love Levi jeans and Burkenstock sandles. I wear them nearly everyday. I'd hate to give them up along with chocolate and peanutbutter. Megan loves to dress up. She'd wear a dress every day if I let her. This pink dress is her favorite. It is a hand-me-down she got from a friend and it is actually too big for her. I tried to convince her to wait until she grew into it before she wore it, but it was love at first sight and there was no waiting. If she wears pants to school, as soon as she gets home, she will change into this dress if it's clean. She'd wear it dirty if I didn't make her put it in the laundry. If it's not this dress it's another, but she will always be in a dress after school unless she has soccer practice.
Along with a dress she always wants me to put her hair in a fancy updo. I am not a hair person at all. I've always had curly hair with a mind of it's own so didn't have much practice with cute styles. However, I thought this turned out pretty cute. I need to find a book on cute little girl hairstyles. What shall I do with all that hair that she wants to grow to her waist?

2 comments:

soggycheerios said...

There are some blogs out there dedicated to cute girl hair styles. I can't get you some links if you'd like.
Connie

Mark Katy said...

I was just going to say ask Connie about "girl hair" then I saw her commment. Too funny. Katy
Ya know, Kendra Johnson told me about a web site, maybe ask her too.

PS I like that dress too. Good taste Megan!