11 years ago
Friday, May 1, 2009
Picture-A-Day-In-May
It was suggested that we post a picture a day in May of daily activities and routines or things that we wish we knew about our grandparents when they were in our time of life. Not sure if I can do a picture every day but we'll see. I will probably post things that I want to remember about my kids and our daily family life. Alright, first picture:
Why is the front of the drawer on the floor? Well, while I was in the shower, Jayce came running in, in histerics, saying he broke the drawer. He was afraid he was going to get in trouble. He had climbed on the counter to get a paper towel to clean up a mess he made (good boy) but when he jumped down his shorts caught the drawer handle and the force of the jump down took the front of the drawer right off. And now I think he knows why we don't climb on the counters.
At least, it wasn't as bad as when he was pretending to be Spider Man and thought he'd try scaling the walls using our towel rack to give him a boost. He ripped the whole thing out of the wall and left a huge hole for Blake to fix. It was hard being without a towel rack until Blake could fix it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
We recently repaired two drawers fronts. I guess cabinet makers can't imagine all the things kids will do... Aspen pulled one off in my bathroom when she was using the knob pull to help her climb. When we asked her about it, she said, "Yeah, I had a little bit of problem with that". Then it became my problem. ;)
Good for Jayce knowing that he could come to you when he had a problem.
Post a Comment