
Jayce is really loving soccer. He played a game this week and did fantastic. I have to admit I do enjoy having parents and his coaches make comments about how well he is doing now. People have been asking where he is learning all his skills and if he watches professional soccer games because of the fancy foot work he was doing to stop the ball. This week his coach made the comment that he really has defense down but he needs to work on offense and following through after he stops and kicks the ball. I told Jayce what his coach said and the next thing he did was make two goals back to back. I wish I had that game on tape. He definitely got over his initial fears and crying that he did at the beginning of the season. People are surprised when I say that he didn't even want to play this year and that last year he was the team satellite. He never even knew where the ball was. The teams would be chasing the ball and Jayce would be somewhere else. We are going to encourage him play soccer in the fall because the fees are a lot cheaper but he still says he wants to play baseball. He has to be 5 to play tee-ball.
1 comment:
Wow! That is great that he is such an athlete. Good for him!
Post a Comment