11 years ago
Monday, February 9, 2009
Where are they now?
I just acquired the above pictures taken at Dave's 60th birthday party last year. Aren't we cute? Many of you haven't seen my family in many years so I wanted to share them with you. We haven't changed a bit have we? Like they say, "Better with age!" Let's see what are we doing? My mom and Dave are still in Gardnerville on Apollo Street. Teri moved to Texas not long ago to be near her daughter, Danae' and grandson, Dylan. Nick has lived in Reno for as long as I can remember. He works for IGT and they are even putting him through school. I live in Dayton and Blake works in Carson at Peak Constulting Engineers. Josh is in Gardnerville but moving to Seattle soon and Katy and her son, Joey live in Gardnerville and Katy is going to school. That's us in a nutshell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment