11 years ago
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Welcome to our blog!
Welcome to our blog! This is going to be a fun way to stay in touch with family and friends who are far away or fairly close but we don't see often enough. This has been fun putting this together but time consuming! I'm hoping that updating my blog won't take as long as the construction process has been. I'll do my best to keep this updated but we'll see. The concept of blogging (an on-line journal for everyone to read) is still funny to me but I'm wrapping my mind around it. I do love pictures especially those of my kids and will enjoy sharing them with family and friends who love them too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











6 comments:
Your blog turned out really cute. I think it was fun to set up but did take some time. You have some cute pictures. I need some of those of my family from summer and Thanksgiving you have. Btw, is Josh and Katy(?) your siblings?
Leanna
Leanna,
I'm glad you viewed my blog! What a great way to show you guys family pictures we took when we were in Idaho. I can burn the pictures I have of your family on disc and send to you if you want. Yes Katy, Josh, Nick and Teri are my sibs. Joey is Katy's son.
Stephanie
Hey Stephanie- I just found your blog- cute- great job! Isn't it fun?! On your music- the Beautiful song has the f word in it. I had the song on mine as well and had to remove it. Keep Blogging :)
Jeannni,
That is hilarious! Leave it to me to have the f word on my website. I removed it. I'm glad you noticed.
Your blog looks great. All that time you spent during the construction paid off. I'm a very pathetic blogger. Maybe one day I'll figure it out. :)
Yea! I found your blog! Isn't this fun! I'm not real good at it yet but I think it's fun to see families we know. Katy
Post a Comment