Friday, February 13, 2009

What do you mean you're not tired?

Colton is deciding that he doesn't need naps anymore. I put him down, he gets up. I put him back down he gets back up. He says, "It's not dark." I told him go to sleep and you can get up when Megan gets home from school. A few minutes later he comes out of his room saying, "Megan's home now." I say, " No she's not." Colton says, "Then let's go get her, Mom."
Meanwhile...Jayce is my sleepy head. He's 4 1/2 and still takes naps most days. I think when he goes to kindegarden next year he will probably come home afterward and have a nap.

1 comment:

Arianne said...

Madsen used to take big fat naps, but the next two phased out much sooner than I would have liked. It sounds like Colton is a problem solver--go get Megan so I can get out of my room...