Monday, February 16, 2009

I love Valentine's Day

This year, our Valentine's Day started with a love note on the bathroom mirrors for Blake and the kids to see as soon as they woke up.After getting ready (well, not Jayce he was sick but made it for the picture) it was off to the kitchen to open valentines and eat breakfast. This is the valentine I made for Blake: It has become our tradition to have a pink breakfast: Pink pancakes, pink eggs, strawberry milk, and bacon. Last year Jayce wouldn't touch the eggs because they didn't look right. This year he was sick but did manage to eat some. Blake took Megan to the primary activity while I stayed home with sicky, and then lunch was heart shaped sandwiches. We're not done yet. We made pink valentine cookies with lots and lots of sprinkles.
We ate yummy pink, strawberry angle food cake and watched "Return to Me", the best love story ever! Hope your Valentine's Day was fun too.

2 comments:

soggycheerios said...

You're too good. I didn't do a whole lot for Valentines this year, I have done more in the past. Way to give me guilt!!!

Connie

soggycheerios said...

Oh... I hope Jayce is feeling better.
Connie