Friday, February 13, 2009

Torturing Rhys

My girlfriend and I swap child care when we volunteer in our kids' classes. Our kids have become good buds. My girlfriend's kids are half the size of my little giants. Colton loves my girlfriend's youngest son Rhys, who is half Colton's weight and size. Colton is often found chasing him around, hugging him, picking him up, sitting on him, just always wants to be around him. The poor little guy has to be rescued a lot. Last week when I heard Rhys squealing, Colton was sitting on him with his hands on the little guys ears wiggling them back and forth. Hmm...wonder where he learned that. Seems like something you would do to a sibling you were trying to torture. We are going to have to work on personal space with Colton. Today Colton brought me the camera saying "show me the picture of me sitting on Rhys." I guess I should have taken one..

No comments: