
My girlfriend and I take turns watching each others kids while we volunteer in our kids' classes at school once a week. This week I was able to stay and have lunch with Megan and her friends. What a loud place that cafeteria is. Instead of talking the kids yelled. The kids were all very friendly and glad to eat lunch with Megan's mom. However, a couple of the boys' table manners...I had to tell myself to just look the other way :{

The kids wanted me to come out and play with them after we ate. You can get a glimpse of the dirt playground the kids get to play on. It's real fun with the dirt flying in the eyes with Dayton's frequent high winds. If it's too bad, the kids do get to go in. This day, it was really windy but not windy enough. The kids had to tough it out and I went home. It was fun spending that time with Megan.
No comments:
Post a Comment