Woohoo! Last week, I finished my computer classes I was taking to renew my teaching license. I took a couple short term Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel classes to get the credit I was missing to renew my license a couple years ago. I learned a lot from the classes that I'm excited to use but a big thing I learned was that you don't have to know how to teach in order to get a college teaching gig. Not a teacher I hope I run into in the future. We would all be lost trying to help each other out while he's going on and on not realizing we're not with him and ignoring the raised hands. It was frustrating at times but I survived and now I'm onto submitting my teaching license application. I have to get re-finger printed with a background check. I hope they don't count speeding tickets. I've had plenty of those in the last few years:) I need to thank my girlfriends and mom for helping me out with my kids while I went to class.
I quit taking Colton to his Sensory Motor Therapy last week too. I didn't notice a change in his behavior specifically his flapping. The therapist gave us some activities we can work on at home. As you can see in the above picture he's still a flapper. He'll do it when he's excited or when he sees things move like rocks splashing in the water. Every time he would throw a rock he would flap his hands. He loved that.
11 years ago











No comments:
Post a Comment