We wanted to share some things we made for Blake's birthday.

A teddy bear cake for our favorite teddy bear. I always let the kids pick some sort of animal, car, castle etc. for their birthday. This year Blake got a special cake too.

Megan picked out the material and made this blanket for Blake. I cut around the edges and Megan double knotted the strips to hold the two sides together. It makes a cute fringe. We've all spent time cuddled under that blanket.

Jayce made Blake this cute picture frame out of a cereal box and an old puzzle. The best present of all was the memory book I made for him. I asked family and friends, that knew him in school and now, to send me funny stories or memories they have of Blake. We laughed a lot. Nan, loved the story of Blake and Dad's "t-shirt". There were a lot of funny but heart warming stories as well. It was fun going down memory lane.
No comments:
Post a Comment