Wednesday, March 11, 2009

8 Things Tag

I have been tagged!! I might be struggling to come up with 8 things but here I go.

8 favorite TV shows...

  1. Chuck
  2. American Idol
  3. ER
  4. Friday Night Lights
  5. Life
  6. Law and Order
  7. Hmm...Dora?
  8. Curious George?

8 things I look forward to.....

  1. Getting back in shape (sounds like I need to call Jeanni)
  2. Soccer
  3. Our trips to Idaho
  4. Waking up feeling rested instead of tired
  5. No sick kids
  6. Getting Jayce's "eye critter" removed
  7. Megan getting baptized
  8. Summer

8 favorite places to eat....

  1. Red Lobster
  2. Olive Garden
  3. Chili's
  4. Fire and Ice (Lake Tahoe)
  5. Red Robin
  6. Applebees
  7. Arctic Circle
  8. Mom's House

8 things on my wishlist....

  1. Go on date weekly
  2. Go to the temple once a month
  3. The house cleaned itself
  4. My kids were always healthy
  5. Go back to teaching when my kids are all in school
  6. Provide better service to family and neighbors
  7. Have more patience
  8. Fit into my skinny pants

8 Favorite Movies...

  1. Man From Snowy River
  2. My Life
  3. Return to Me
  4. Notebook
  5. Meet Joe Black
  6. Never Been Kissed
  7. Fifty First Dates
  8. Remember the Titans

8 people I tag...

  1. Connie O.
  2. Arianne E.
  3. Lisa V.
  4. Leanna P.
  5. Kristina E.
  6. Mom
  7. Valerie P.
  8. Katy G.

Have fun!

3 comments:

Valley Girl said...

oh my goodness.. i didnt know you have a blog! so fun now t ill be so easy to see what you guys are up to. that 'eye critter" is crazy, i wonder what it is... and i must say the hair you have in those pictures of you and blake dating/wedding is just classic! And i never knew Blake is a twin...see i am learning stuff about you guys from this blog already.

Arianne said...

I responded to your tag--check it out! Thanks and hope you guys are getting better!

Unknown said...

I love Fire and Ice as well- let's go sometime. Anytime you are ready to hit the gym let me know. :)