Things have been busy around here lately. I am working to renew or reapply for my teaching license. Before I can reapply, I have to take a 1-credit class that I was lacking before my license expired a couple years ago. Last week I started taking a computer class 2 nights a week for 4 weeks at the college in Carson. I am actually enjoying it. Hopefully, I will have a current teaching license in a couple months. I hope to go back to teaching in a couple years.
Megan has soccer practice 2x/wk and Jayce is now only practicing 1x/wk but it just happens to overlap with Megan's practice time and it is at a park at the opposite end of town from the park Megan practices at. Blake has been taking off work early to take Jayce to practice but it seems he won't be able to do that much longer so I will have to figure it out. Each of them play games on Saturday. Last week, their soccer games were at the same time. Luckily, they were on adjacent fields at the same park so we could sit in between the fields and watch them both. It's difficult to follow both games when that happens.
Of course, Blake is busy with his bishopric calling at least one sometimes two week nights in addition to Sundays.
This week, to this crazy schedule, we are adding Jayce's eye surgery on Thursday, heading to CA Friday for my grandfather's funeral on Saturday and then heading home Sunday and to my Grandma's funeral on Monday. Luckily, we aren't this busy all the time.











No comments:
Post a Comment