Seems like everyone knows how sick we have been around here. Strep, stomach flu, upper respiratory infections and a cough that won't go away. I'm not kidding, not a minute after I told my girlfriend that tubes were great because Colton's never had an ear infection since he got tubes, Colton came to me crying asking for a band-aide for his ear. Doc said that Colton's tubes have fallen out and are just sitting in the canal. So I guess they work if they are attached to the ear drum! Later on, Jayce came crying holding his throat saying his tonsils hurt when he yawns and Megan missed school yesterday
because of the same crud. When will it end?! Both boys have already been up crying tonight with same previous complaints so I suppose we are off to see the doctor tomorrow AGAIN. You know you go to the doctor a lot when the office staff call you by name as you walk in the door. I guess I will have the doc look at the burn on Colton's hand that he received as a result of grabbing my curling iron. Huge blister between his thumb and index finger. Not pretty. Poor baby. Luckily he didn't grab it by the barrel. Even though it was burning him, he didn't drop it. I had to take it out of his hand. I thought we had a "if it's hot drop it" reflex. He didn't even cry that much.











No comments:
Post a Comment