Here's where his life story began. Blake was born a twin and a surprise to his mother. She didn't know she was having twins. Aren't they cute? Can you guess which one is Blake? He's the one on the right.
Here he's 5 years old and already looking like himself. Isn't he cute?
.jpg)
Now he's 15 with braces. When he was in high school he played on the basketball and football teams and was even the captain of his football team when he was a Senior. He had many friends and always enjoyed a good time.
Like every good Mormon boy, when he was 19 he went on a mission. Blake served in the Atlanta Georgia mission. I had a roommate at Ricks College from Georgia. When she went home for summer break, she hooked Blake and I up and we started writing. This is the picture he sent me to let me know what he looked like. We wrote 4 months while he was still on his mission and then when he came home I was going to summer school at Ricks (very close to his home town) and we started dating.
We dated for a year while I finished Ricks College and Blake worked as a carpenter building homes.
After dating for a year, we got married in the Idaho Falls Temple on June 22, 1991. Almost 18 years ago. Holy Cow! Are we really that old?
Blake is a very spiritual, hard working, fun loving husband and father to three great kids. We love him very much and look forward to another 40 years or more together. Happy Birthday Bud. We love you!!











5 comments:
Happy Birthday Blake! I love the pictures!
Happy Birthday Blake! Stephanie- I love the poofy hair :0 Blake- I lived in Gainesville Georgia until 1990- isn't Gainesville in the Atlanta mission- we used to have Dale Murphy- from the Atlanta Braves used to come to our house for Sunday dinner.
Congratulations Blake! Katy
Love the Hair!!!!! Happy Birthday Blake!!!
Those are some awsome pictures! It's great to see the Blake I didn't know. Your blog is really cute Steph! It's great to see what's going on with you guys.
Leanna
Post a Comment