
The kids really love this park. I'm not sure the name of it but it is located off of College Parkway across from the golf course and behind the old K-Mart building and office buildings. This play equipment is 3 stories high with big slides, and plenty of things for the kids to climb. There is also smaller play equipment for the little ones to play on too and a couple baby swings. Lots of shade umbrellas, benches, grass, tennis courts, and baseball fields.


I wouldn't let Colton climb higher than the 2nd level because it was just to high but he enjoyed climbing down the stairs and then back up the 2nd level latter again. He loved the swings.

Megan and Jayce initially were a little nervous about the slides because they are so high but once they got over the fear I had a hard time getting them to quit.
2 comments:
I'm glad you posted some pictures of the park. I've heard about it, but never made it over. Maybe this will the little extra nudge. Your kids look like they're loving it.
P.S. Did you hear Rhys yelling "Colton" just at the beginning of Sacrament today when he looked behind us and saw your family?
That is anawesome park! KT
Post a Comment