Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Having fun with Megan's hair

We've been having fun with Megan's hair lately. My girlfriend, a mom of 4 girls, referred me to a couple great girly hair blogs with great tutorials on how to create the do's. We've had fun picking a style and trying it out. We've even been getting creative on our own. Here's one I came up with for soccer. French Braids without the braid. After gathering the hair I just used a ponytail holder to hold it in place instead of braiding. I did this all the way down and added small bands to the pony tails and wah-lah...cute soccer hair that helped her run fast =)
And the back view.
Megan calls this one "Doggy Ears". If you know how much Megan likes dogs, the name is very appropriate. It is just braided pony tails and then I tucked the bottom of the braid back into the top band to make a braided loop. Added bows and ahhh...so cute.

No comments: