
Every week Jayce brings home books that he is supposed to read at least once a day. They are pretty simple books and easily memorized. Colton likes to listen to Jayce read them. When Jayce was done I asked Colton if he wanted to read it and he did...PERFECTLY! Of course, after he was done reading to me he had to read to Daddy. From the time he could sit up, he would always entertain himself for long periods of time with a stack of books put in front of him. When he was done looking at books on his own, he would bring me a stack to read to him. I'm glad the interest in books hasn't faded. I guess I need to start "really" teaching him to read.
2 comments:
That is great. I think a love for books it so awesome!
Such smart children.
Post a Comment