
This year I turned 40! I can't believe I'm really that old. Sounds worse than it really is.

Mom and Dave, Jeremy and Valerie and kids came over to visit and help me celebrate. Blake and the kids tied me a very warm fleece blanket and Blake made a memory book of memories old friends and family had of me growing up. I got a gift certificate for new glasses and Megan made me coupons of things she will do for me. I started cashing them in that night and was treated to a foot massage and hair brushing. My mom got me a sewing machine so I can learn to sew and I also got good smelling bath gels and lotions.
2 comments:
Very nice! Happy Birthday (a little late) ~ Katy
Yea turning 40 is not so bad. Your kid will keep you young!
Post a Comment