11 years ago
Monday, July 20, 2009
Colton is Three!
Colton turned 3 this year. He is definitely not a baby anymore. He definitely looks and acts more and more like a preschooler now. He loves to learn new things and so he asks a lot of questions now. His favorite things are still doing puzzles and playing/throwing ball. He especially loves to throw rocks in the river.
I made a horsey cake for Colton this year as his favorite animal is a horse and one of his favorite movies: "The Man From Snowy River"
He sure likes the cowboy hat he got for his birthday, but you can see he wasn't letting go of the m&ms Megan gave him.
My mom gave Jayce and Colton wonderful pop-up books for their birthdays. Jayce's is "Peter Pan" and Colton's is "The Hungry Caterpillar."I guarantee you have never seen a pop-up book like that Peter Pan book. It is the original version/story that the movie is based on. So many pop-ups to go with the story. We still haven't gotten through the entire book. It may take several days.
The kids spent some time working on illuminating bags with Grandma Georgia that will be displayed at the cancer walk-athon in Gardnerville. I cannot think of the correct name for the event. Those participating will be walking around Lampe Park late into the night or starting early before dawn. The bags will light the path.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
Love the cakes!
That is cool. I did that walk with my Mom the year Kendra was a baby. It's was a very neat event.
You'll have to up date your profile now with all these "big boys" in your house now. ;-) Happy Birthday to you both, boys.
Katy
wow , lots of birthdays! I love the cakes you made! And I am sooo sad we missed you guys on sunday...did you get my email...
Happy birthday Colton and Jayce.
Post a Comment