
I've been growing out my hair and
blond highlights too. Thought I'd let my hair get back to normal color. Didn't realize how dark my natural hair color is because I've been lightening it for so long. To help cover up the over grown blond highlights
my girlfriend that does my hair put a semi-permanent brown with
blond color in it. I had to hurry home to get
Jayce to school so she put the color in, put the shower cap on me and sent me on my way. I hoped the car wouldn't break down on the 45 minute trip home and wondered how many people noticed me and pointed. Anyway, I washed it out at home and was shocked at how dark it was and swore to never leave the house until I washed it lighter.
Jayce and Megan told me when they first saw me how much they hated my hair and wished it was still
blond. That wasn't much of a confidence booster. I kind of startled myself in the morning when I looked in the mirror for the first time. I forgot my hair was brown.
1 comment:
i like it brown, i was going to tell you on Sunday and got caught up in trying to set up vt!
Post a Comment