
Look at these handsome boys. Me, giving haircuts? I never would have thought it (except for that brief time I thought I was going to attend beauty school). It was scary. We bought a new set of clippers that came with scissors and combs. I started with Jayce since his hair is more forgiving. I had the longest guard on and oops!...were those his bangs? Obviously went too short on top so next time won't be using clippers up there. Too scared to use clippers on Colton so stuck to scissors. Megan wanted a trim since I was cutting the boys. A straight line trim across her back was very hard and I had to stop before she wasn't long anymore. My girlfriend who cuts hair said she would give me a lesson or two. Blake was asking when I can cut his hair. I told him not to cancel his hair appointment.
1 comment:
Great job!
Post a Comment