
Well, Christmas season is officially under way at our house. Today, the kids talked me into pulling out the Christmas boxes and decorating the house and then for Family Home Evening tonight we listened to Christmas music by Gladys Knight (great CD) while decorating the Christmas tree. Blake was in charge of the treat tonight and before he would reveal what it was, he made us go outside to look at the neighbor's Christmas lights and get cold so the hot chocolate he made could warm us up. It worked and it was delicious.

Had to get a snap shot of the low decorations put on by Colton. He was having such a good time decorating the tree I didn't make him put them where they would look better. We already had our first Christmas decoration fatality. Colton was trying to get a better look at his stocking, and he pulled his stocking and the stocking holder it was hooked onto off the mantel and it smashed on the floor.

This week several ladies from my church ward are having a Christmas tree ornament exchange. We had to make one ornament for each person involved in the exchange and they all had to be the same. I made snowy pinecones. They turned out cute and they were easy to make. I like how the glitter sparkles in the light.
2 comments:
Well I love your tree and I would keep it that way. Next Christmas Kolten won't be decorating the bottom. I am looking forward to getting your ornament. I can't wait to see all of the different kinds!
I'm so anxious to see everyones ornaments they made for the exchange!
Post a Comment