Thursday, September 17, 2009

Shopping day...ugh!

I hate grocery shopping so I plan meals for a month and shop accordingly. As you can imagine it ends up being a pretty long shopping day. Anyway, Walmart was the first stop. Two hours and two shopping carts later, I knew the boys were through shopping when I hear myself saying..."when you see me heading to the check stand to pay for everything you will know I am done, so quit asking me." The highlight of that shopping trip was while I was looking for veggies in the produce section. I looked back at the boys by the cart and see Colton holding a cantaloupe over his head ready to chuck it at Jayce. Colton had the "I'm gonna get you look" and Jayce was ducking. I think even a couple shoppers were trying to get out of the way. Phew! I intervened just in time. "Now get in the van. We're going to Costco!" Alright, the picture doesn't really go with the post. He is in a shopping cart but obviously not at Walmart. I forgot to take a picture of my rugrats and the overflowing carts. This cute little boy couldn't possibly cause trouble could he?

2 comments:

Mark Katy said...

Been there. I feel for ya!

Unknown said...

One of my friends challenged me to do the weekly grocery challenge- basically you clip coupons and try to spend as little as possible. I put links to different sites on the side of my blog. You should try. In one trip I saved 84.23 and spent 32.15. It made grocery shopping a little interesting!